nuff

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life doesn't always go as planned honey

one;
   if there's just one piece of advice i can give you, it's this; when there's something you really want, fight for it, don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. and when you've lost hope, ask yourself , if ten years from now, you're going to wish you gave it one more shot. because the best things in life they don't come free.

two;
   When you crave him more than anything else you've ever craved before and when people talk about him, or when someone who has the same name as him and you get that feeling in your gut that’s absolutely indescribable and you think about him in every context of every way, you’re in love.

three;
   Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that doesn’t hurt.

four;
   He is like nobody else in the world. When I'm with him, it's like I'm split in half. Part of me is on fire, going crazy if I'm not touching him. The other half is calm  and peaceful, just perfectly content, knowing he is the one for me

five;
   I think best friends are the ones who've been through what you've been through. They understand where you're coming from & where you're going. It's always a challenge to stick by a friend who's making choices we don't agree with & are sometimes even dangerous, but it's at these times that are best friends need us the most.

six;
   You want to know why I love you? It's because you loved me, when I didn't love myself. It's because you held up my beauty for me to see. It's becasue you cared, unconditionally, just the way I was. It was cause for the first time in my life.. I didn't have to work so hard at being happy

seven;
   from the moment i met you, i've been falling for you.

eight;
   I love that I'm able to make you nervous. I love the cute little things that happen between us when we're together. How we're both constantly sneaking glances and when we meet each others eyes it's like the feelings are trying to scream from inside of us. And most importantly, I love how the smiles on our faces are so effortless, that I sometimes don't even realize how hard I'm smiling, and permanent the entire time we're with each other.

nine;
   there will never be a quote that explains how much you mean to me. Never a song that truly hit's the spot. Not enough words to tell you how I feel.And not enough time to show how long I wanna be with you.

ten;
   And when I first met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side, or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you I never thought it'd get this far.

eleven;
    Is it bad when your looking through quotes and thinking of one guy,
    your best friend, he's been there through it all
    yet here you are stuck with someone else, who will never quite get you like he does.
    ++alovelikethis__isforever

twelve;
    I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances, and how it's really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it

thirteen;
    At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you. keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.

fourteen;
    that's the thing about love. No matter what happens, we always come back for each other, one more time.
   
fifteen;
    He makes me happy. The kind of happiness that only comes from love. The kind that gives you that tickling sensation in your stomach, and shivers up your spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hak cipta terpelihara cik marie. Nak comment (jika ada), please comment selembut dan seceria bahasa yang mampu.. haha (paksa)

nuffers