nuff

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This is me :)

This is me :) 

This is me :) 

i would share a bit story of me base on my picture... enjoy friend :)  


 i love singing


i like futsal



chill with friends (opismate at family day sunway lagoon)


yes, i'm married


singing competition 2011 team


vacations with my lovely mother in law


eat n chill with my sweet car group friends


love singing with my feveret friends (opismate to puspanita dinner show kem. kewangan)



like to chill out with my lovely friends forever (VOC)




i like to travel.. what can i say.. friends forever.. :)


love sports


my abg angkat wedding :)


i love office activity :)




like to take picture with artist :)


again sing at dinner show 07


bowling timw with vivac, voc, myvix :)


and this is my lovely 1st Car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hak cipta terpelihara cik marie. Nak comment (jika ada), please comment selembut dan seceria bahasa yang mampu.. haha (paksa)

nuffers